Friday, 10 April 2015

Style Crush: Aria Montgomery (Lucy Hale)


For those of you that don't watch the show, Lucy Hale plays a character called Aria Montgomery on Pretty Little Liars. I would attempt to sum up what it's about in a sentence but I don't think that's possible. What I will say is that it's both an equally amazing and frustrating tv show to watch!

One thing that really stands out about it though is how stylish all of the characters are, particularly Aria in my opinion. She has a very chic fashion sense, wearing lots of skirts and dresses and I just love how she's not afraid to mix prints!

There are plenty of websites that will tell you where you can buy the pieces that the actors wear but of course they are extremely pricey. So I've attempted to put together an outfit that Lucy wore on the most recent season using much cheaper items. Hope you enjoy!

Image credit http://wornontv.net/46938/

This outfit is from episode 5x24 and I just love how effortlessly stylish it looks. The closest pieces I could find at low prices are featured below. 


             


The shoes Lucy wore weren't shown in this episode but I bet this outfit would look great with a pair of black chunky wedged heels to team up with the grungy skirt. I also think the t-shirt featured in the picture of the skirt would go really well and the font is very similar to the writing on Lucy's t-shirt but I couldn't find it anywhere on the site!

---

Nicola x



15 comments:

  1. I did a post on Aria's style a while back, she's my favourite style-wise out of the PLL gang for sure. Love how you've found a great version of the outfit for this - the skirt is lovely!

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to check out the post. Thanks, it was a lot harder than I thought it would be!

      Delete
  2. Great blog and interesting post, dear!
    I love your design!

    xoxo




    MY BLOG CLICK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, she's definitely got the best fashion taste on the show!

      Delete
  4. Amazing! I love her.

    Amy Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't get into PLL and I've tried SO hard! I think I managed 3 or 4 episodes but couldn't stay focused on it. That being said, I've seen tons of pictures online of the outfits they wear in the show and I think Aria get's my vote too, I'm all for skirts and dresses! Love this look and what you put together hits the nail on the head for a much more affordable price!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found that to start with but I stuck with it and now I'm hooked! I love skirts and dresses too, wish I had the budget to buy her wardrobe!

      Delete
  6. Great post! I've been meaning to watch this show for the longest time! xx

    elly from alldeathbydiamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I recommend it if you don't mind a bit of cheesy high school drama. :) xx

      Delete
  7. In this look, she looks amazing !
    But sometines Aria's look are a little bit strange, I must admit !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree, sometimes her style is a bit quirky for my taste but that's what I love about her!

      Delete
  8. Her style is so awesome! Really unique
    x

    www.elizabethkessell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete