Saturday, 25 April 2015

Pairing pastels and black







Fedora & Jumper - Boohoo
Jeans - Pull & Bear
Boots - New Look

We've reached that point in the year where it's really sunny but not quite warm enough to completely ditch the Autumn clothing. This jumper is perfect for this weather as it's quite thin and fairly oversized. It's also a gorgeous apricot shade.

I really like the contrast between pastel colours and black so I decided to go all black on the rest of my outfit. Plus, my dear old fedora is back again!

---

Nicola x

7 comments:

  1. cute top
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat! You can't go wrong with pastels and black

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat! I love anything I can pair with black. And also just wearing black. LOL :)

    I'm doing a giveaway over on my blog, it would be awesome if you went and checked it out!!
    whitnibble.blogspot.com I Naked Basics Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I get so tempted to wear black all through summer! Sure, I'll have a look. :)

      Delete
  5. this is a great combo, really cool look :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog :)
    have a great weekend!
    kisses:)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete