Sunday, 15 February 2015

Lace Mint Green Dress

Lace mint green skater dress and black leather jacket

Lace mint green skater dress and black leather jacket

Lace mint green skater dress and black leather jacket

Leather jacket - Topshop
Dress - Quiz
Wedge boots - New Look
Clutch - Primark
Jewellery - Matalan

I'll be honest, I didn't actually wear this outfit on the day I took the photos. I've actually only worn it once which was to my sixth form leavers boat party but I thought it was a great piece for my first post.

Mint green is one of my all time favourite colours and I love how the black leather complements it. I also threw on some fashion necklaces at the last second and I'm not entirely sure whether I like them or if it's a little too much. What do you think?

P.S. This is my first OOTD and I wasn't sure how to pose for the photos so I don't normally look this miserable!

---

Nicola 

2 comments: