Friday, 27 February 2015

8 Items To Buy In The Missguided Sale


Misguided are currently offering an extra 40% off their sale items with the code "EXTRA40". As you can expect, there isn't a great range sizes left but there are 60 pages of items so I thought I'd share a few gems that I came across!

Berte Cropped Jumper in Grey
Petera Tweed Boyfriend Coat with Faux Leather Trim
Ashleen Dogtooth Bowler Bag Monochrome
Metallic Brocade Floral Full Midi Skirt Teal
Leanne Button Through Swing Dress Multi Print
Clara Glitter Strappy Heeled Sandals Blush
Octavia Faux Leather Dungaree Dress Black
Colour Block Tradora Wine
---

Nicola

11 comments:

  1. Great picks! :) need to get me some sale items haha x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm tempted to get so many things but I'm trying to resist, haha. :) x

      Delete
  2. the full midi is lovely
    i am following your blog, please follow back.
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/men-plaids-inspiration.html
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've followed you back. :)

      Delete
  3. Perfect post dear!! Love all the thing you selected!! Im now following you on gfc! Hope you can visit min and follow me as well!! kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've followed your blog, it looks lovely. :) x

      Delete
  4. cute items!
    lets follow each other! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is amazing! I do really like it! I know how much time it requires, but you did a really good job! Keep doing it!) I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it means a lot!

      Delete
  6. That jacket is beautiful.

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete